Walk and Bike- It's Good for Your Heart!
It’s good for your heart, your whole body and it’s fun!!
Walk and Bike with friends and family:
* On roads with low traffic or sidewalks
* Dress to see and be seen
* Cross at intersections/ corners
Steps for Safe Crossing
1. Stop at the curb or edge of the street.
2. Look for traffic to the left, right, behind and in front before starting to cross.
3. Wait until no traffic is coming and begin crossing.
4. Keep looking for traffic until you have finished crossing.
Click on any menu item above to find articles and resources that will help you begin,
continue or re-energize your SRTS program.
Click on the map above to go to an active map where you can see the districts that have SRTS programs.