Have questions about Oregon Safe Routes to School?
Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch with your shortly.
Contact Your Regional Hub Coordinator and Join a Meeting:
SRTS Hubs were created to connect coordinators in different regions in Oregon. Hubs meet every other month to discuss statewide and regional efforts. Office hours are held with Regional Hub Coordinators on off months. These meetings and office hours help build community and are an opportunity to share local resources, though all are welcome! If a Hub meeting time outside of your region is more convenient for you, please do not hesitate to register and attend. Hub Coordinators are a resource for local SRTS coordinators and regions without a coordinator to help create and sustain successful SRTS programs.
You can contact your Hub lead and join a meeting:
- Portland Metro/ODOT Region 1:
- Lindsay Huber – email@example.com
- Meeting: every 2nd Thursday every other month, 2 to 4pm
- Coast and Willamette Valley Hub:
- Nora Stoelting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting: every 2nd Thursday of the month, 11am to 12pm
- Central, Eastern and Southern Hub:
- Emily Dougan – email@example.com
- Meeting: every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 9am to 10am