Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch with your shortly.
Contact Your Regional Hub Coordinator and Join a Meeting:
SRTS Hubs were created to connect coordinators in different regions in Oregon. Hubs meet every other month to discuss statewide and regional efforts. Office hours are held with Regional Hub Coordinators on off months. Hub Coordinators are a resource for local SRTS coordinators and regions without a coordinator to help create and sustain successful SRTS programs.
You can contact your Hub lead and join a meeting:
- Portland Metro/ODOT Region 1:
- Lindsay Huber – email@example.com
- Meeting: every 2nd Thursday of the month, 2 to 4pm
- Coast and Willamette Valley Hub:
- Hannah Day-Kapell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting: every 2nd Thursday of the month, 11am to 12pm
- Central, Eastern and Southern Hub:
- Emily Dougan – email@example.com
- Meeting: every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 9am to 10am