Thank you to the School Bus Fleet website for covering the launch of our Walking School Bus Program. The program provides meeting points, timetables, and a rotating schedule of trained volunteers to lead the processions. Commute Options said that the volunteer leaders can include parents, teachers, high school students, seniors, business owners, and elected officials.
- Become a SRTS facilitator in Douglas County!
- The Bike Fairy visits Arleta School for May Walk and Roll Challenge Month!
- Oregon Safe Routes to School Grant Programs now accepting applications
- Promoting safer routes through citizen science
- Safe Routes to School Non-Infrastructure Grants call for applications