Join the ODOT Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Technical Service Providers to learn about new resources and to prepare for upcoming funding opportunities. Participants will workshop their programs to think through key next steps, roles and responsibilities, and resources for building local programs.
Learn about the updated School Action Plan process and non-infrastructure program activities, support available, and partnerships that can help build a comprehensive program. We will also share the new SRTS Infrastructure Plan and the Project Identification Process for inventorying infrastructure needs. This will cover typical infrastructure recommendations around schools and how to prepare for infrastructure funding opportunities.
- Hannah Day-Kapell, Alta Planning + Design
- Brian Potwin, Commute Options
- Katie Selin, Alta Planning + Design
1-3 pm on April 26 at ODOT Region 1 HQ
- Action Plan updates
- Non-Infrastructure activities
- Small group discussions of non-infrastructure activities
- Project Identification Plan process, Infrastructure Plan, and typical SRTS improvements
- SRTS Data Collection
- Small group discussions of infrastructure and evaluation activities