2023 marked the full launch of the Jump Start train-the-trainer program
Jump Start has been bringing bicycle and pedestrian safety education to your communities.
- Nine bicycle and pedestrian safety education training sessions for 83 total educators
- Bicycle education implemented in 20 schools serving 2,300 students
- ODOT SRTS attendance at bicycle rodeo events across the state
- Finalized bicycle and pedestrian Jump Start curriculum for PE teachers
- Finalized bicycle and pedestrian education Drill Guides
- Logo and branding development
- Jump Start stickers with new logo to be distributed to schools that implemented bicycle and pedestrian education
- Graphics with Jump Start logo printed and applied to bicycle trailers
- Additional bicycles added, totaling 200 bikes and five trailers
Learn more and request a training here!