- This event has passed.
Safe Routes to School Grant Program Workshops – Portland
April 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join the ODOT Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Technical Service Providers to learn about new resources and to prepare for upcoming Non-Infrastructure funding opportunities. We will also share the new SRTS Infrastructure Plan and the Project Identification Process for inventorying infrastructure needs. This will cover typical infrastructure recommendations around schools and how to prepare for infrastructure funding opportunities.
- Hannah Day-Kapell, Alta Planning + Design
- Brian Potwin, Commute Options
- Katie Selin, Alta Planning + Design
- Non-Infrastructure Funding Workshop
- Project Identification Plan process, Infrastructure Plan, and typical SRTS improvements
- SRTS Data Collection
- Small group discussions of infrastructure and evaluation activities