After an unprecedented year, this fall’s return to school is the perfect time to encourage new school commutes, and emphasize social and emotional wellness. Join the Oregon Department of Education and Oregon Department of Transportation for The Back to School Webinar.
What to expect:
- Education and transit leaders throughout Oregon will shares examples of ways they are innovating on SRTS.
- Participants will have the opportunity to connect with coordinators to learn more about new resources to share with educators and school families.
We are pleased to announce our speakers and topics!
- Beverly Leigh, Klamath Falls – Public Transit
- Brock Dittus, Oregon Department of Education – School Bussing
- Sydney Herbst, Alta – School Pool
- Emily Dougan, Commute Options – Park & Walk
- Leah Biado, Beaverton School District – Walking School Bus
- Whitney Bennet, Commute Options – Bike Train