Bethel School District is seeking qualified applicants for a Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Coordinator position. The SRTS Project Coordinator is a temporary, 238-day grant-funded cycle position that will begin August 19, 2019. This position is responsible for working with school district staff, City of Eugene staff, students, families, transportation partners, and community members to create safe, active transportation environments at and around Bethel schools. The SRTS Project Coordinator will collaborate with district staff and community partners to develop and implement the six Es of Safe Routes to School (Encouragement, Education, Engineering, Enforcement, Evaluation and Equity) to increase the number of students using active transportation modes (e.g., walking, biking, skating, scootering, etc.) to safely get to and from school.
- Youth Opportunity for Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Crowdsourcing SRTS Resources in Oregon during COVID-19
- First Kinder Ride Program a Success in Eugene School District 4J’s SRTS Program!
- Highlights from National SRTS Conference in Tampa, FL
- Job Posting: Safe Routes to School Coordinator Central Oregon