Organize Walk and Bike Month
Join the Walk+Roll Challenge Month: May 2018
How does it work?
1. Register your school for the Walk+Roll Challenge Month.
2. Order incentives.Incentives include stickers, temporary tattoos, and pencils! Schools in Portland, Tigard, Beaverton, Eugene, and Springfield do not need to order incentives as their Safe Routes to School staff will deliver incentives to them directly. To get connected with your SRTS coordinator, please email email@example.com
3. Get tips and resources for organizing and promoting the event.
4. At the end of May track your school’s activity.
The Street Trust awards prizes at the end of the Challenge for:
- Schools that log the most biking trips,
- Schools that log the most walking trips,
- School that log the most rolling trips (roller skates, skateboards and scooters!)
- Schools that have the largest total number of students walking, biking and rolling, and
- The school with the highest percentage of the total student population that participated.
SEARCH OUR SITE